Just a note to say that I got into Philadelphia this afternoon, and was lucky enough to be able to find about 5 other people from my training group right as they were getting into a van to go to the hotel. We're staying at a Holiday Inn in the downtown area. Today's weather was beautiful and so is the city. There are some really down-to-earth, kind, awesome people here. Tomorrow we'll have more information sessions and Thursday we'll get shots before heading to Paris and then Niger. (I hope to find a way to be the last in line in our training group so that only a select few people see me break down at the sight of a needle...Who knows, maybe after all the shots I will become immune to them, as I've heard a certain Kelly Nail did).
I hope this note finds you well.
:)
Tuesday, July 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
haha, it's true, shots only get less scary with time (or at least that's what I tell myself). I am guessing you must be in Niger by now- hope it is wonderful :)
Hey Allie--it's your cousin Keeley.
Hope all is well. We are very proud of you. We send our love from Ohio.
Post a Comment